Rusticated effect, natural alternative to solid wood
Raclima opts for trends in interior design. The return to nature is a reality in the world of design and decoration, so Raclima , with its collection of “Tradition” offers an alternative very interesting and innovative with its wooden paneling.
The firm offers its interiors coatings for any space , without resorting to solid wood but at the same time without compromising natural wood. We offer panels covered any natural wood veneer on a board with any base , which provides greater versatility and enriched alternative to the final product.
The proposal of Raclima goes further. With this collection , the company offers three levels of texture, with three types of natural aging, that simulates the passing of time so, as wood is aged, more beautiful is the effect produced.
With this new concept, the advantages over the use of solid wood, are considerable:
– you can get this effect with any natural wood veneer, and are not subject to a particular type , as with solid wood
– can be adapted to any type of surface, from a wall or ceiling , to a table, cabinet or door
– the customer can select the desired quality of the veneer, and type of joined
– in solid wood, can occur defects with knots. Not with veneered, where the selection is controlled. Would you need knotless oak ? You got it.
– our veneered panels have already been treated in the cutting process , so they will remain unaltered with sudden changes. In solid wood with temperature changes , pieces can break , crack or bend.
This interesting alternative is being already used. In the attached photo, it can be observed the substitution of solid wood, by the Raclima panelling, with which is obtained the desired rustic effect. In this case , the chosen model is the T013 oak RR Terol White