Five tips for combining different colored woods
Popularly and, in some sector, it is convinced that all woods that come from the same space, must be of the same color. This belief may have the opposite effect on the viewer. Placing all the same tone woods, can cause the effect to be very monotonous and too coordinated. Combining several colors of wood, you can give more interest and texture to your space and, therefore, we share some tips to make the set look good:
– Limit the colors and not overburden: do not mix more than three or four colors in one space: this includes considering wood tones that are both in the construction (floors, beams, moldings), and furniture.
– Be inspired by the shades of the same space: if for example your wood floor has several tones mixed in the finishing, you can choose any of them on other elements without danger of get wrong.
– One wood tones , has to be the star: there must always be a tone wood that should emphasize more than others
– Try to keep a balance: the best thing is that, the wood colors were distributed in different areas and angles, so that the view sitting fluency
– Play with undertones: some wood tones are warm (such as pine or oak) and others have cool tones (birch and maple). Generally it is said that you should try to combine wood with the same tone , though there are some woods that have cool and warm undertones which will allow you more flexibility in your decor. When you include wood tones in a color scheme with accessories and paint , you have to consider your undertone and combine them as another color in the room (red, orange , yellow , etc). For example the reddish wood tones look great combined with yellow , green or brown colors.
If you enjoyed this article, you might want to , know the different natural wood veneer that we have to try different color combinations: https://en.raclima.com/serie/essencial/